Skip to content
- 1 1/2 pounds wild salmon (I used sockeye)
- zest of one lemon (about a tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 tablespoon chopped, fresh dill
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
- Generous sprinkle of Paleo Living Seafood Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Oil (or ghee) the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Rinse the salmon and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Paleo Living Seafood Seasoning and place in the prepared dish.
- Mix together the ghee (room temperature), lemon zest and dill.
- Place about half the mixture on top of the seasoned salmon. You can spread the lemon dill mixture or leave it in dollops like this.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes. The salmon will continue cooking even after you take it out of the oven. You will want to check on it after about 10 minutes because the time will vary based on the thickness of the salmon.
- Add the remaining ghee/dill/lemon zest mixture on top, add a squeeze of lemon juice and serve with lemon slices and dill for garnish.
Scroll To Top