Steak and Egg Avocado “Toast” with Asparagus
- 8 oz beef tenderloin steak
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons “Beef/Pork Seasoning”
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil, divided
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 avocado
- parsley, for garnish
- 6 paleo friendly crackers
- Season tenderloin with “Beef/Pork Seasoning”. Set aside.
- Scramble eggs in a pan with half the coconut oil.
- While eggs are cooking, blanch your asparagus and set aside. Slice your avocado in half, and reserve.
- Add the remaining coconut oil to new pan and cook steak to your liking. Remove and slice.
- Top toast with eggs, steak, avocado, and asparagus.
- Top with parsley.