Spicy Southwest Steak Salad
- 1 lb flank steak
- 2 teaspoons “Beef/Pork Seasoning”
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon melted oil
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 heaping cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ⅓ cup black beans
- 1 large hass avocado, sliced
- Cilantro to garnish
- Season steak with lime juice, cayenne and “Beef/Pork Seasoning”.
- Marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Add oil to pan and sear until desired doneness is reached.
- Remove and slice.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients for the salad.
- Add the steak to the salad and enjoy with your favorite paleo salad dressing!