- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup small scallops, uncooked
- 1 cup medium shrimp, tails removed
- 1 cup calamari rings
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Generous sprinkle of Paleo Living Seafood Blend
- 2 large zucchini
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium-low heat. Add the onions and sauté for 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Mix in the coconut cream, seafood, and ghee. Simmer for 6-7 minutes. Remove the seafood with a slotted spoon to prevent it from overcooking. Reduce the cream mixture to simmer and add the herbs and salt. Cook for about 15-20 minutes, until the sauce reduces by half.
- Meanwhile, use a peeler to slice the zucchini into thin ribbons and set aside.
- When the sauce is reduced, add the seafood back into the pan and remove from heat. Spoon over zucchini noodles to serve.
By Rebecca Bohl