Skip to content
- 2 cups cooked shrimp, chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- Generous sprinkle of Paleo Living Seafood Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp cilantro leaves
- ¼ cucumber, julienned
- 5 hand roll nori sheets
- In a medium bowl, combine the chopped shrimp, mayonnaise, Sriracha sauce, and Paleo Living Seafood Seasoning.
- Lay out one of your hand roll sheets so the widest part is facing you. Place ⅕ of your shrimp mixture on the right side of the wrap, leaving about ⅔ of the wrap empty. Add cilantro leaves, cucumber strips (and avocado if using). Roll on the diagonal until a cone is formed.
- Use water to seal the edges.
Scroll To Top