Grilled Pineapple Pork Nachos
- Sweet potato chips (paleo friendly)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 tablespoon “Beef/Pork Seasoning”
- 2 avocados, mashed with a fork
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced or grated
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taster
- 1 pineapple, cut into rings
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeno, sliced thin
- Fresh cilantro, to garnish
- Lime wedges, to taste
- In a large skillet, add coconut oil over medium high heat. Add the ground pork to the pan, and season with “Beef/Pork seasoning”. Sautée until browned and cooked through.
- Combine all of the ingredients together.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Grill your pineapple. If using a grill pan, spray the pan with coconut cooking spray. Grill the pineapple rings for a few minutes on each side, or until hot and slightly charred. Once cooked, cut the pineapple into smaller pieces.
- To assemble the nachos: on a baking sheet, stack a pile of sweet potato chips. Top with the ground pork and grilled pineapple. Place in the oven to heat through, about 5 minutes.
- Once hot, top with guacamole, sliced jalapeno, and cilantro. Serve hot with lime wedges for extra flavor.