Skip to content
FOR THE COCONUT CHICKEN STRIPS:
- 2 pastured chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. coconut flour
- 1 c. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 t. sea salt
- Generous sprinkle of Paleo Living Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 t. sea salt
- 2-4 T. Avocado Oil
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add avocado oil. Whisk 2 eggs with 2 T. water in a large bowl and set aside. Slice the chicken breasts in half width-wise (like you're going to butterfly it). Then slice each half into 3 long slices, yielding 12 strips total. Place the strips in the egg mixture to soak.
- Whisk together coconut flour, coconut flakes, salt, pepper, and Paleo Living Poultry Seasoning in a separate bowl. One at a time, move one piece of chicken into the coconut mixture and coat fully, then transfer to the hot pan. Cook until browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Work in batches of 4-6 at a time, adding more oil in between batches as needed. Move chicken to a wire rack to cool slightly before serving. Sprinkle with sea salt and serve with Pineapple Salsa.
FOR THE PINEAPPLE SALSA:
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 T. Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil
- 1 t. sea salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/2 pineapple, cubed
- Place onion, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, avocado oil, salt, and pepper into the bowl of a food processor. Mix until well-incorporated, about 30-60 seconds, scraping down the sides in between.
- Add the tomato and pineapple and pulse in intervals until chunky and broken up to desired consistency.
Scroll To Top