Cajun Habanero Spare Rib
- 1 rack of baby back ribs
- ¼ cup Paleo Living Honey Cajun Rub (more or less depending on the size of your rack)
- 1 cup mango nectar
- 1 whole mango cubed
- Juice of 2 limes
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. ketchup
- ¼ cup. Maple syrup
- Rub Paleo Living’s “Honey Cajun Rub” to the rack well.
- Mix together the mango juice, lime juice, cubed mangoes, apple cider vinegar, ketchup, and maple syrup in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour over ribs and let stand for about 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 300'F.
- Remove ribs from the glass dish and wrap them completely in aluminum foil with about ¼ of the marinade juice. Discard the rest.
- Place on a cookie sheet with sides. Bake for about 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!