- 8 eggs
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 medium head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Generous sprinkle of Paleo Living Veggie Blend
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, salt and pepper. Stir in the chopped vegetables.
- Grease a ramekin with coconut oil spray. Pour egg mixture into the dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the eggs are set. Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes before serving. Top with chopped parsley to serve.
By Rebecca Bohl