Welcome back all of you healthy foodies! Today I wanted to share my dressed up version of my favorite mango guac. This recipe is even better with diced up grilled shrimp, but I wanted to share the foundation of the guac so you can then add anything you want to it like tomatoes, ceviche, or jalepenos, It is up to you! You will need my Paleo Living Spices Spicy Rub and Honey Cajun to get going on your guac.
Purchase Honey Cajun Here
Purchase Ultimate Spicy Here
- 3 large avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 mango - peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon Paleo Living Spices ULTIMATE SPICY RUB
- 1 teaspoon Paleo Living Spices HONEY CAJUN
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Either dice or place all of the ingredients, except the avocado, into a food processor. Once everything is diced or processed, mash the avocado in a separate bowl. Move the avocado and other diced ingredients to a new bowl and begin to mix. Add grilled diced shrimp, jalepeno or tomatoes! You will not be disappointed!
With sweet nodes of Cajun seasoning and and Ultimate Spicy this guac is more like a delicious meal. It is that good!