Some of the best paleo snacks are the simplest! The secret to a delicious healthy, paleo snack is the seasoning. Herbs and spices really do make a difference when cooking healthy. Here I flavored my cauliflower florets with my Paleo Living Spices Lemon Garlic seasoning, click here to purchase. What I love about this seasoning is that it is coarsely ground so you get delicious burst of flavor from the garlic, dried lemon peel and salt! Feel free to bake your cauliflower with some carrots or even some chopped sweet potato!
1 head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cut into bite-size florets (about 8 cups)
Paleo Living Spices Lemon Garlic Seasoning (buy here).
1/4 cup ghee
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Fresh rosemary leaves
½ teaspoons salt
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss the cauliflower with melted ghee, garlic powder, and Lemon Garlic seasoning in a large bowl.
- Pour the seasoned cauliflower on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and fresh rosemary leaves.
- Roast until golden and tender, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve.