Sometimes finding yummy dessert recipes can be difficult when on a diet. Sometimes you think that since you're dieting you shouldn't beable to indulge yourself with dessert and snacks.
This is not the case. There is absolutely no reason to punish yourself for treating your body the way it's supposed to be treated.
There are plenty of outstanding recipes that fall into both the categories of Paleo and Dessert. Multiple websites have lists of recipes that are tasty, healthy and completely Paleo friendly. We've complied a few of our favorites in this list below, linked to where you can find the actual recipe.
- Raw Brownie Bites -- For those with a chocolate craving that can't be denied.
- Pumpkin Pie Bites -- Mini pumpkin pies. All the taste without the sugar.
- Coconut Squares -- Absolutely delicious and so easy to prepare!
- Triple Almond Cookie -- Because who doesn't love a healthy cookie?
- Berry Crumble -- Crunchy, sweet and grain-free.
- Banana Split Ice Cream -- Can't forget about the ice-cream now, can we?
- Broiled Grapefruit -- For when you're just looking for simple and sweet.
- Fried Honey Banana -- Tasty, healthy and a simple, single serving
There are, of course, multiple dessert recipes that we haven't touched on. A simple Google search can link you to thousands, in fact. And while Paleo desserts may be seen as a gray area at times, or a difficult change when trying to imitate your old favorite treats, there are plenty of yummy confections out there that fall under the Paleo diet's approved list. Don't think that just because you're dieting you have to give up all sweets. Enjoy your diet, and try something new. Perhaps you'll find yourself a new favorite.